If you want to have better bots in Aliens: Fireteam Elite, this guide will show you a mod that can improve the bots of the game, let's take a look at it.
Mod to improve bots Aliens: Fireteam Elite
New and improved teammates who are able to take you through intense missions (both horde and campaign) and survive longer if you are extremely proficient (you will have to help them with the big ones, I was able to withstand horde 6 extreme with them).
- 3000 health
- Unlimited self-healing with a shorter cooldown
- Better aim and accuracy with shorter reload times
- Longer engagement range
- Faster reaction times
- Increased damage on primary and secondary weapons (you will rarely see the shotgun unless you use the pistol-only challenge card)
- Improved Grenade (damage, radius, cooldown)
- Improved melee (damage and cooldown)
- Improved stamina and stamina regeneration.
- Trip immunity in critical situations
- Improved appearance
- Other small tweaks
- If you remain idle without firing for more than 10 seconds, the bots will go into a passive state and wait for you to act first
Put the .pak in the [GAME] \ Endeavor \ Content \ Paks \ ~ mods folder. Don't forget the ~ mods folder you need it for the mod to work.
That's all we're sharing today in Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Improved Bots AI, feel free to leave a comment below. See ya!