Master Guide of NieR Replicant Remaster : Here you will find all the tips, guides, tricks, locations, bosses, battles, routes, achievements and much more.
welcome to the wiki guide NieR Replicant Remaster, where you will find the latest tips and tricks, as well as strategies to be the best player. This guide will be updated daily with collectibles, trophy guides, gear and weapon locations, walkthroughs, and some cheats too! NieR Replicant Remaster.
Bookmark this page and come back to see the latest guides to NieR Replicant Remaster and the most recent. We will tell you everything that has to do with the game so that you can get the definitive experience in one of the most anticipated games.
The best Wiki of NieR Replicant Remaster step by step
This wiki guide is divided into sections that will help you find topics very easily. It will be updated with articles perfect for beginners, advanced players and everything you want to find about the game.
Helpful tips and guides NieR Replicant Remaster
- Tips for combat - We explain that you have to take into account to face all the combats of the game.
- Missing Items and Events Guide - We tell you that you can get lost if you don't pay attention in the game.
- Statistics guide - We review each of the statistics that we can find in the game and what they are for.
- How to get money quickly - We talked about the methods you can use to get money in the game with ease.
- How to get all weapons - If you want to complete the game 100% and see all the endings you will have to get all of them.
- How to get all the endings - We tell you how you can get to see all the secret endings including the secret end.
- Difficulty modes - We tell you all about the difficulty modes and the difference between them.
- How to ride a wild boar - We tell you what you have to do to get some extra mobility in the game.
- Grow White Moonflower for the Legendary Gardener achievement - Get this achievement easily
All side quests from NieR Replicant Remaster
First part of the story
Village missions (P1)
- A brainy book - This is the first side quest that you will come across in the game after talking to Popola.
- Wild boar hunting! - We tell you how to complete this mission, since it is a requirement to be able to ride a wild boar in the game.
- The Guardian's Message - This mission is given to you by the guardian who is to the right of the north gate of the village.
- The lost eggs - Help the merchant to find the chicken eggs.
- Grandma's kitchen - Help a grandmother to get meat for her children.
- Healing herbs - Popola needs medicinal herbs.
- The tavern's grandmother - Devola needs help with her grandmother.
- Eagle eye - Sometimes it is necessary to resort to an elixir to cure all ills.
- Fragile shipping - You must take a very important package to the Eagle's Nest.
- Shopping list - We tell you how to help the florist.
- A stray dog - We help you find Max in this mission.
- The ballad of the twins - Put Popola and Devola back together for a great performance.
- Back to shopping - Give your favorite florist a hand again.
- Fragile shipping 2 - An old man needs you to take something to Coastal City.
- Yonah's Homemade Food - Help Yonah so that he can cook his best dish.
- Yonah's gift - We help you find all the ingredients for Yonah.
- Fragile Shipment 3 - The Facade Gunsmith needs a package urgently.
- The Runaway Son - Find the lost son to save a man's family business.
Coastal City Quests (P1)
- The fisherman's move - Learn all about fishing.
- The fisherman's move part 2 - The fisherman still has the odd secret that he wants to tell you about fishing.
- The fisherman's move part 3 - Another mission to continue learning about fishing.
- The fisherman's move part 4 - You still have work pending with the fisherman.
- The fisherman's move part 5 - Complete this mission to continue improving as a fisherman.
- A signature dish - Help the innkeeper to make his specialty.
- Bon appétit! - Help the innkeeper find new recipes to cook.
- The newcomer merchant - Help this sailor to become an entrepreneur.
- The postman's request - Help the postman deliver a letter to the old lady at the lighthouse.
- The Wrath of the Old Woman in the Lighthouse - We tell you how to help the postman to convince the old woman.
- Conclusion - In this mission all you have to do is talk to the postman.
- Letter to a lover - We tell you everything about this beautiful love story.
- The pride of a lover - We tell you how to access this mission.
Facade Missions (P1)
- An unknown object - We tell you where to find this "mysterious" object.
- The idiot's apology - Help this man with the plan to apologize to his wife.
- The missing girl - Help a mother find her missing daughter.
- The smallest hero - Help the blacksmith to bring his son safe and sound.
- The tangled message - Deliver a series of messages to improve your relations with Façade.
Second part of the story
Village missions (P2)
- Thieves in the making - Investigate who is robbing the village merchants.
- A contract for the contractor - Help this villager repair his kitchen.
- The squeaky water mill - Help repair the mill in your village.
- A bridge in danger - Defeat the danger lurking on the wooden bridge.
- The deteriorated fountain - Help repair the fountain in the village business district.
- A child's last chance - Find the reason for the child's illness.
- Despicable man - Find out the fate of the man with the golden necklace.
- The ruined map - Find a treasure map for the blacksmith.
- Shadow search - Find the shadow that has crept into the village.
Coastal City Quests (P2)
- Master of the Southern Plains - Defeat the giant shadow that attacks the postmen.
- The lighthouse without lighthouse keeper - Help with the maintenance of the lighthouse in honor of the old lighthouse.
- The scattered merchandise - Find the boxes of the wrecked ship.
- The strange fate of the Jewel - Find the Siren's Tear.
- Afloat - Get materials to repair the ship.
- Learning a trade - Get ingredients for a tonic for motion sickness.
- The fisherman's move part 6 - You still have things to learn in the art of fishing.
- The fisherman's move part 7 - They follow the teachings of this master fisherman.
- The fisherman's move part 8 - Reach the level of the master fisherman.
- The last play of the fisherman - Outsmart Master Fisher.
- The huge tree - Get a root for the botanist.
- A memorable knife - The innkeeper in Coastal Town wants a kitchen knife.
- Bon appétit! two - Help the seaside town innkeeper prepare a new dish.
- Fresia - Take the freesia order to Façade.
Facade Missions (P2)
- Life in the desert - Help transform the desert into a garden.
- A city reborn - Help with the reconstruction of Façade.
- The King's Mask - Get the materials for the ceremonial mask.
- Nightmares and sand - Discover the mystery of the disappearances.
- A buried shadow - Defeat the shadow locked in the Arid Temple.
- Disturbing the rest of the kings - Clear the Arid Temple of Shadows.
- Desert shadows - Find out what the suspicious masked person is doing.
- The Shadow Army - Help Gideon clean up Shadow Junkyard.
- The Study Tale - Kill the "peaceful" shadow from Emil's mansion.
- Investigation project - Help Emil's Juliordomo to get information from the basement.
- The magic stone - Help the seer to start her new business.
Troubleshooting errors and bugs NieR Replicant Remaster
- How to increase the game's FPS - We tell you what you can do to increase the performance of the game.
- How to fix the error that an NPC disappears - We tell you what you can do to solve this annoying error.
- How to fix the intro crash - We tell you what you can do with this serious mistake.
- How to Block FPS on Nvidia GPU - We tell you how to block FPS in NVIDIA.
- How to block FPS on GPU / Linux - We tell you how to block FPS in Linux.
This is just the beginning. We will update this wiki guide from NieR Replicant Remaster with more items, so be sure to check back soon!