Complete Guide to Valheim : Here you will find all the tips, guides, tricks, locations, bosses, battles, routes, achievements and much more.
welcome to the wiki guide Valheim, where you will find the latest tips and tricks, as well as strategies to be the best player. This guide will be updated daily with collectibles, trophy guides, gear and weapon locations, walkthroughs, and some cheats too! Valheim.
Bookmark this page and come back every day for the latest guides to Valheim and the most recent. We will tell you everything that has to do with the game so that you can get the definitive experience in one of the most anticipated games.
The best Wiki of Valheim in Spanish
This wiki guide is divided into sections that will help you find topics very easily. It will be updated with articles perfect for beginners, advanced players and everything you want to find about the game.
Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- GUIDE TO EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE GAME - I would start here.
- Tips for newbies - Some tips are never wrong.
- How to build your first shelter and not die trying - It may seem simple, but it is not.
- How to find the Merchant easily - it may take a while if you don't know where to look
- How to summon all bosses in the game - here you will find how to summon all bosses in the game step by step.
- How to make metal faster - learn to optimize your time.
- Guide to the best weapons in the game - we tell you which are the best weapons of each type so that you can choose the one that best suits your style.
- Health and Stamina - we will tell you all about these two important mechanics.
- How to level up skills quickly - reaching the maximum skill level is very important.
- How raids work - here you will find all the answers and tips to survive these events.
- How Guardian Stones work - Securing your objects and camping is one of the most important things.
- How to sail against the wind - problems with the wind? enter here.
- How to duplicate objects - We do not recommend doing it, but here we tell you how to do it.
- Complete fishing guide - here you will find everything that has to do with fishing in Valheim.
- How to transport metals through a portal - In theory you can't but….
- How to cook a lot of food quickly - you always have to be prepared.
- How to farm wood quickly - we tell you how to get wood quickly and easily.
- How to remove the objects you don't want - you don't always want to keep everything in your shelter.
- How to divide the items in your inventory - It is very useful to be able to organize yourself better.
- How to stack chests - this is the best way.
- How to make malt for mead - mead are like potions in other games.
- How to put a trophy on the wall - in this way you will intimidate your enemies
General Guides and Information
- How to fix low FPS - so you can try to solve this problem.
- Best food combinations in the game - here you will find the best food combinations to get the best benefits.
- List of all weapons in the game - here you will find all the weapons available in the game so far.
- What is the best armor in the game? - There are many different armor in the game, we give you our opinion on which is the best you can have.
- Construction Guide - a small summary so that you understand it better.
- What to do after defeating the last boss? - the game does not end after defeating the last boss.
- How to get a 2-star Wolf - we tell you how to do it step by step.
- What are the Powers of the Outcasts for? - here you will find what each of these mysterious powers does.
- Who is the hooded figure? - we try to answer this mystery.
- What is the Dragon Egg for? - you are surely wondering.
- How to find Thor - Yes, you just have to look closely.
- How to make a Pico - until you get one you will not be able to get minerals.
- How to get Tin and Copper - these are the most basic minerals.
- How to get Iron - one of the most common and necessary metals.
- How to get Black Metal - this is one of the rarest resources in the game.
- How to get Obsidian - it is a very rare material and difficult to detect.
- How to get Silver - Silver is necessary to create many of the best weapons in the game
- How to get Amber - If you want to get money, you want Amber.
- Where to find Ymir's Meat - there will come a time in your delivery that you want to get some.
- How to get Wood Cores - one of the best woods in the game.
- How to get a Surtling's Heart - you will need them to create many things in the game.
Bosses and enemies
- How to summon and defeat Eikthyr - we tell you everything you need to know to face the first boss of the game.
- How to summon and defeat the Sage - strategy and tips to defeat the second boss of the game.
- How to Summon and Defeat Marrow - the third boss of the game can be quite dangerous if you don't know how to defeat him.
- How to summon and defeat Moder - The fourth boss of the game is in one of the most complicated biomes in the game.
- How to summon and defeat Yagluth - all the tips and strategies to beat the last boss in the game currently.
- How to kill a Wraith - this enemy can give you more of a scare while you explore the world. Lose your fear by knowing how to defeat it.
- How to find and hunt the Sea Serpent - There are several methods to hunt down this enemy.
- How to get the Crypt Key - It's easy, but you have to know where it is.
Equipment and Weapons
- How to make the Leather Armor - this armor is a good option to start your game.
- How to make a Wood Bow - not the best, but it will get you out of trouble early in your game.
- How to make the Troll Armor - it's the perfect armor if you want to be stealthy.
- How to get the Wolf Armor - this is one of the best armor in the game and it protects you from the cold.
- How to make the Padded Armor - this is how you can create the best armor in the game.
- How to craft the Fang of Draugr - this is the best arc in the game.
- How to get the Draconic Helmet - this is how you get the best looking helmet in the game.
- How to get the Porcupine Mace - this is one of the most sought after clubs by players.
- How to craft the Lox Cloak - this cape can get you out of trouble.
- How to get Poison Resistance - this type of resistance is indispensablesable to defeat Marrow and some other enemies in the game.
- How to make the Serpent Scale Shield - this is one of the best shields in the game
- How to make Mud Pumps - Well yes, they also exist in Valheim.
- How to make Frostbolts - these types of arrows are very useful.
- How to make the Deer Breaker - this is how you can craft this awesome weapon.
- How to improve your Forge - If you want to advance and get the best weapons and armor in the game you will have to improve your forge to the maximum.
- How to make a Smelting Furnace - these are the requirements you need to be able to build it.
- How to build enemy proof houses - if you want to build the best defenses for your home read this.
- Guide to building a nice warehouse - enter here if you want a nice warehouse that is nice to use.
Mods and multiplayer
- Guide to mount your dedicated Server - do you want your own server to play with your friends? We tell you how you can do it.
- Item pickup notification mod - for us it is important that it is clear that we are collecting.
- How to fix Multiplayer Lag - We tell you what you can do to reduce lag in your games with friends.
- Administrator Cheats and Commands - learn what you can do on your own server.
This is just the beginning. We will update this wiki guide from Valheim with more articles and guides as content for the game comes out, so be sure to check back soon!